– By being a provider of SaaS or cloud platforms, the success of your business greatly relies on your ability to process vast amounts of your customers personal information, while also operating within both the industry, and regulatory guidelines for processing data.
– Your company is experiencing quick growth into new geographical markets, new people in your network, as well as transitioning to mobile, etc. With all these new occurrences, also come new challenges when it comes to privacy.
– Customers are performing their due diligence, when it comes to privacy and security measures, this ultimately causes sales cycles to slow down.
– Your brand reputation is a key factor, and distinguishing yourself from everybody else in your field is of utmost importance.
– You wish to invest yourself in the focal point of your business, and don’t have the time or knowledge to monitor and maintain compliance across ever changing privacy standards.
Customers choose to do business with companies they trust
When it comes to privacy, 90% of all adults find it something to be concerned about, and 88% of all adults, will not do business with companies that they don’t trust to protect their privacy
Your website is usually the first point of contact with customers, and your first chance to make a good impression, so make sure to put your best foot forward. Make your customers feel at ease when visiting your website, by showing them that their privacy is important to your company, and that you are operating at the highest standard with AMCOR websites and AMCOR Mobile Websites, the choice for mobile optimized websites. The AMCOR Websites Seal represents online trust, and by having this seal displayed on your website, you let your customers know, you plan to protect their privacy.